Tuesday, October 04, 2005

An Invitation to Change Your Life

This is an invitation to change your life. Really, finally, deeply. Through this blog, I will show you a new way of living, a way that can be both joyous and terrifying, easy and hard, obvious and confusing, but totally satisfying.  I will show you the signposts along the way, give you the tools to create what you want, and share my personal experiences of living this way.  I want this blog to be your inspiration, the influence that finally convinces you to take the next step:  to claim your life, to honor what is inside of you and to create an outer reality that supports you. I want this to be a keepsake, a mini-guide, and a companion to remind you that you are not alone in your yearning. There are others out there who are living the inner life, there are ways to do it, and there is a place for you in this adventure.

     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home